Pages

Search This Website

Wednesday, 3 February 2021

A fire broke out in a samosa shop in a complex at Naranpura in Ahmedabad due to a shot circuit

Incident of fire:A fire broke out in a samosa shop in a complex at Naranpura in Ahmedabad due to a shot circuit, fire brigade team rescued eight people.



A fire brigade team rescued the three trapped in the fire

Fear spreads in the complex next to the Life Care Hospital as there are shops downstairs and residential upstairs.

Also Read 
Not bitter or sweet but a tongue of gold

A fire broke out at a samosa shop in a complex on Sardar Patel Stadium Road in Naranpura area of ​​Ahmedabad city early this morning. As soon as the fire was reported to the fire brigade, the team reached the spot and started extinguishing the fire. The fire brigade team managed to contain the fire. No casualties were reported in the fire, according to preliminary information. A fire brigade team rescued eight trapped people. The fire was caused by a short circuit, according to the fire brigade.



A fire broke out in an ax shop called Maharaj Samosa

Fear spread among the people as there were shops downstairs and residences upstairs in the complex.
According to the details received, a fire broke out in a farsan shop called Maharaj Samosa located in a complex next to Life Care Hospital in Naranpura area of ​​Ahmedabad.  As soon as the fire was reported, 15 vehicles of the fire brigade reached the spot and started extinguishing the fire. Fear spread among the people as the complex had shops downstairs and residential upstairs. Preliminary information has been received that no casualties were reported in the incident.



The fire broke out in Ambedkar Hall due to sparks from welding during renovation.

A fire broke out in Ambedkar Hall in Saraspur 15 days ago. In
Ahmedabad, 15 days ago, during the renovation of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Hall in Saraspur, millions of rupees were lost due to a huge fire caused by welding sparks, but no casualties were reported. Smoke billowed from the wood and plaster of Paris. Craftsmen working on the renovation work in the hall ran away. More than 10 firefighters contained the blaze within hours.



 During the renovation work in the hall, welding work was going on to hang the iron angle while accidentally a spark of welding fell on the old wooden structure and a fire broke out. Within minutes it had permeated the entire hall structure. Most of the material was burnt in the fire. Gotagata of smoke could be seen from afar.

No comments:

Follow Us